A few years ago, we had a small independent channel here locally that would
show the public domain shows from TAGS since they did not have to pay for the
shows.   I will give you a tip on how to spot the public domain shows on the
cheap stations.   When the show opens up, they do not play the TAGS theme.
There will be some sort of weird music.   The reason for this is that while the
shows themselves are in the public domain, the music is not, and if they used
the music they would have to pay for it.<<<<<.<>Now I want someone to help me
out.   I have been having a discussion about TAGS, and I want someone to tell
me their opinion.    I say that the office where the jail cells are and where
Andy and Barney works is not air conditioned.   The other person said they
thought they were.   What do you think?    I will tell you my reasoning.   As
nearly as I can tell, the windows in the cells are open to the outside, and if
there were air conditioning, the air conditioning would go right outside.
Anyway, what do you think?><\<>?Orville Hendricks - Mt. Pilot Butter and Egg
Man.