How very sorry I am to hear of Andy's passing.  He was my most welcome
houseguest and even though I didn't know him personally, I feel his passing in
my heart.  Thank you Andy,  for all the hours of giving us pleasure, teaching
us lessons, and brightening our world.  Rest in peace and rise in glory, our
dear friend.  You are loved.  And you have many loved ones to greet you in a
glorious heavenly mansion.  Bless your family and give them peace, Amen.

Vivian Jenkins-Harding

The greatest gift you can give a loved one is to spend time with them.