Just heard the news - Andy Griffith passed this morning.  We're never ready for
it, are we?  Andy was the best - still the best show on TV in my opinion.  His
show has influenced my family and me in more ways than we can count.  When we
actually quote lines from the show and smile with that understanding only we
can have, you know he has had a profound impact!  I feel very lucky to have
visited Mt. Airy a few times, and we traveled once to Roanoke, Manteo, and
Outer Banks.  Just to be where Andy lived was amazing to me.  We were even
fortunate to meet his cousin, (Earley and) Virginia Gilley once.  Andy was a
wonderful guy, and I hope his influence remains through the years.  I hope Andy
and Don are visiting again.  Rest well, Andy.  You deserve it.