I am curious to know how many of you that frequent the digest ever actually
 met the man we all consider to be a good friend? I have many good friends
that I  have never met and Andy was one of them! I always wanted to meet
him. Not just  to get his autograph or his photo wih me...even though tht would
have been  nice....I just would have enjoyed talking with him for a few
minutes about his  life and his works and to share a little of my life with
him.  Also curious  just how many of us have named one of our children after
Andy or any  of our other Mayberry friends? My son is an Andy!