To answer Danny's question, I was able to meet Andy when he was at Disney's studio theme park to be inducted into the TV Hall of Fame. He was gracious but not friendly; his manager kept shooing folks away. I had heard he was not open to visiting and such so I did not press; I merely shook his hand and thanked him for all the fine entertainment he had given us and that was it. As I understand it, he never gave autographs. However, I had two lovely visits with Don Knotts and one with Goober, complete with autographs at the same location. Aunt Bee of Orlando