I just received the newest issue of TV Guide, and I was so very pleased to see
a beautiful photo of Andy gracing the cover along with a several page tribute
inside.

I also wanted to comment on Ben's "Heaven's New Sheriff".  It touched me so and
brought tears to my eyes.  Ben you pretty much summed it up as to how I like to
think Heaven is, and that maybe someday I, too, can visit Mayberry and all the
friends we grew up watching.

I don't post much, but the death of Andy has hit me really hard, and it has
helped tremendously reading everyone's thoughts and memories of Andy and
Mayberry.

Pam