The other day the subject of collectible TV Guides came up (well, I guess it
was I who brought it up), but anyway, I went through the remains of my TAGS
collection and found 20 different TV Guides with Mayberry-related covers.  A
few are from Gomer Pyle - USMC or Mayberry R.F.D.

I have put all of these up for auction on eBay (in separate auctions), so I've
you've a mind to, head over to eBay and do a seller search for my screen name,
which is squadcar.  If you collect TAGS stuff I'm sure you will find some that
you don't already have in your collection.

I hope I don't get a "rude" for this shameless plug.

Paul Mulik