While passing channels tonight, I saw a show called Cajun Pawn Stars which takes place in Louisiana. People try to sell their stuff at a pawn shop. I noticed a man who had brought in his 1963 red Chevelle muscle car. It was bright red and a 2 door hardtop - a real beauty. Actually, it was later revealed that he wanted to trade it for a tractor. As the camera panned the car the rear license plate was blurred out for security reasons. Then they panned to the front of the car - and there it was - the front license plate said " this vehicle protected by Fife":-D Of course it had the usual picture of Barney putting his one bullet in Ole Roscoe. I thought it was neat to see the plate on the car representing Mayberry on an unexpected TV show but then I had to laugh when I thought how unusual it was to see a "picture" of Barney on a "muscle car". Talk about two opposites:-) - The Gollywobbler