Ok, I've tried and tried and tried, and all I get is heartache, to get this
right but apparently the system doesn't want to cooperate. Every time I copy a
line from a posting and respond, my post has all the sentences slammed up
together. It doesn't happen when I email someone but only when I respond to the
Digest. For example I copy the line "We all love Barney Fife." I insert it in
the response email as > We all love Barney Fife, to indicate I'm reposting a
line from a previous Digest. Then I hit space bar several times and return
several times and insert my response "Yes we do, don't we?" But when the next
Digest comes out it is published as > We all love Barney Fife. Yes we do, don't
we? And there are no blank lines between the reposted line and my response.
This doesn't make sense and I know some are wondering what the heck is she
talking about? So, I will not be sending any more posts until someone can help
me or Allen figure out what's going on.  See you all in the funny papers.

Harriet, the chicken thief, hiding out in Kelsey's Woods, USA
......"Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar is good for your teeth"..."That's
an old wives tale"...."Johnny Paul ain't married"........