Tonight my daughter and I sat down and watched the first episode of the first
season of "Mission: Impossible" on DVD.  During an outdoor scene fairly early
in the episode, a church was in the background, and it looked very much like
All Souls Church on TAGS.  Then I noticed some storefronts that looked like
ones I had seen on TAGS.  One scene had a character hiding in a doorway, and it
looked like the entry to Floyd's barber shop.  I didn't know anything about the
show's production, but I was sure these outdoor scenes were shot on Forty
Acres, though it was obvious that some of the storefronts had been altered.  I
watched all the way through the credits and saw that "MI" was a Desilu
production.  However, I don't recall anyone on the digest identifying "Mission:
Impossible" as a show that used the Forty Acres lot.  I know "Star Trek" had
one episode shot there, plus a "Batman" show or movie, as well as a couple of
films that have been mentioned.  Can anyone confirm for me that these scenes
were shot at Forty Acres?

Thelma Lou
(Janet)