While watching the color episode with Tina Andrews, aka, Irene Flogg, I got
to thinking about the hotel room  where they had the reception after the
movie premier.  It seemed a bit "upscale" and large when compared to the
rooms the Darlings, the shoe salesman, and Mooney the pick pocket had while
they were in Mayberry.  Of course it could have been the bridal suite or
some other such special room.  Any thoughts?

I just agreed to do a special "Citizenship" Mayberry Guru presentation at
our church for a large group of cub scouts.  Some excellent story lines in
the episodes where Opie and/or his friends demonstrated both good and bad
citizenship.  It should be a fun evening.

Speaking of babies, which I wasn't, I was also thinking about which
episodes had something to do with babies.  I came up with Quiet Sam, the
one where Opie and Arnold find a baby, Mrs Ambross bring her baby to the
courthouse so Andy and Barney could watch her, the twin babies in "Stranger
in Town,Charlene Darling brings her baby to town, and when Aunt Bea takes
care of Evie Joy for a week. There was the guy who ordered birth
announcements from the counterfeiters, but that was a bogus order, so it
can't count. Of course there were many episodes that featured "babes", but
that isn't quite the same thing.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru