Malcolm also was in the 1997 Titanic playing one of the millionaires.

Message: 4
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 22:27:01 -0500
From: DAVID QUINN <davidleequinn1...@live.com>
To: MAYBERRY DIGEST <wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com>
Subject: Alumni Sighting

I was watching TCM today and they were showing "A Night To Remember".   It
was the story of the Titanic voyage.   Anyway, who do you think it was that
spotted the iceberg and alerted the crew?    None other than Malcolm
Merriweather.   I don't remember Malcolm telling Andy about this exciting
adventure on his journey to America.   Must have slipped his mind. Orville
Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man.