I found Gary's query interesting, "what did these unseen Mayberry girls look like".

I would really like to have seen one of the objects of Ernest T. Bass' affections "Hogget Winslow"?
since she was a mountain  girl would she have resembled Idell Bushy?

Then that discussion leads me into contemplating what "AL" would have looked like to be such an attraction for the girls who escaped from prison that held Barney and Floyd hostage and wasn't the gang leader Barney's voice teacher? .

Wishing everyone here a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
G-d bless.
Dolly