Hello All
My family and I wish to offer our heart and prayer to Emmett's passing.
He was the epitome of Mayberry.  My cousins and I have visited Mt. Airy a
number of times over the last few years as we took care of my parents.  When we
could get a day here and there R and R we would go to Mt. Airy.
Always a pleasant trip.  The citizens greet you on the street and are just
plain nice.  Gwen and I had the pleasure to visit with Emmett.  Always
friendly, always remembered us, and was always ready to talk Andy and Mayberry.
 We had very nice visits.  So we when we heard the news, we were saddened.

Even more important with the passing of these beloved ambassadors of Mayberry
are leaving us, that we keep the flame alive.
And, cherish even more the treasure the show was.