I saw Otis on Green Acres last week as a farmer wanting to sell his farm. This
week he had a cow that was
getting into Oliver Wendell Douglas' corn field. His cow resembled the Douglas
cow, Elenor. I wonder if she
a double role for an extra bale of hay.
Alvey Moore(Hank Kimble, County Agent) was also in both episodes...He was a
salesman in the "Baby In The House"
episode on TAGS.
Allen Melvin(various roles on Tags) appeared in the second Green Acres episode
as a representative for a billboard company.

If someone in Mayberry would be a star on a Reality Show , I believe it would
be Otis. He would travel around the country side
showing moonshiners like Rafe Hollister, Luke Sewell, and others how to make
flavored moonshine with Prunes, Pickles, Root
Beer, and potatoes. he would have the Morrison sisters, Jennifer and Clarabelle
on his show to help demonstrate to the TV
audience. His venture might even become so popular that he would start a Cork
making factory, since "he wouldn't waste
$2.00 on something that doesn't have a cork in it."

Vic Friskey