All the recent talk about a silent auction ( which we had at our church
last Sunday ) gave me an absolutely brilliant idea.   Why don't we declare
a National Mr. Schwamp Day?
We could have the big event in Mt. Airy at Christmas time.  We could open
the event by singing Silent Night.  We could have an all day Silent
Auction.  We could invite Byounce and she could lip sync "Silence is
Golden". "The Silence" is a song by British recording artist Alexandra
Burke from her debut studio album Overcome, so perhaps we could invite her
to attend and perform.  There could also be a charades game ( with no
talking) competition for the adults while the children watch a program with
mimes. Newspapers and benches would be provided for those who didn't want
to participate in various activities. The closing event could be the
showing of the movie "All Quiet on the Western Front".  All in all I would
say it would be a nice quiet event. Cookies and Hawaiian Punch would be
served.  That's the new kind of punch that came out since President Obama
was elected.

Now that I came up with the idea, it is up to someone else to get it all
organized.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru