Hello
In the episode where Peggy's Buzzard Don visit, I always crack up when Andy
complains to Barney,"wouldn't you know his name was don?". And in real life
Barney's name was don.  Hilarious.  And, as far as competitions, I didn't know
there was one.  The silly jokes and poems and facts are fun.  And, like family
we have fun.  If you don't have fun we are all in trouble.
As for Frances Bavier she was the only child or youngest child a stage actor
parents. Her parents were born in the middle 1800s and so she carried with her
quite a heritage.  Or at least that is what i have been able to learn through
the years.
Sande Riggs
President
At The Crossroads