David, what about "Blue" from Barny's police dog or "Blackie" form Opie's imaginary horse or "Fluffy"Mrs. Peterson's cat stuck in the tree?

Dolly

"David <david.obe...@gmail.com

We just got a puppy that had been abandoned on a dirt road in a small town near us. We named it Easton for the town my wife is from in PA.

I was wondering though, who all has a pet with a name inspired by TAGS? Or, what would be a good TAGS related pet name?

I wonder what kind of dog the Taylors would have had and what name it would have. Or the same for a cat. "