I have been trying to identify a fiddle tune that keeps coming up on TAGS. My
son inlaw tried to use an app on his I Phone to identify it but it keeps coming
up no match found.We hear it in Opie Loves Helen ,when Helen teaches her class
about square dancing,in Family Visit when Andy,uncle Ollie and the boys read,in
the living room,and the radio is on,in Barney And The Cave Rescue,when Andy and
Helen go to Helens house to clean up and Andy turns on the radio,and in the
Luck of Newton Monroe,on the transistor radio that Goober buys from Newton, Any
ideas?         Joe Layton,