Cabin Fever ! Ok, the weather here in NC hasnt allowed me to do as much outdoor
activities as I would like lately and this Sunday was no different. I went to
Cooks ( indoor )Flea Market in Winston Salem today and did the walk-n-look like
I always do. This metal picture caught my eye and an instantaneous grin grew on
my winter weary face. Its nice to know we always have a place to visit to get
away from " things" with anything Mayberry. And having this forum and other
TAGS sites to visit where we can gather amongst our TAGS friends is a great
comfort as well.
http://www.pbase.com/kippercat/image/149348767
Holland
Lexington NC