I just saw an ad about a new smart phone app that will help you to
determine if you have had too much to drink
in order to drive a car. How ridiculous. There are already several ways to
help you determine your sobriety.
All you have to do is say "Pepper Peter piked a pick of pikled piglets". Or
you clould close your eyeys and
see if you can bring your fingers together without pinching anyone's nose.
Or else you could jump rope while saying,
"My mother your mother fell on her nose." But if you still weren't sure you
could always hop on one leg and then
say "herup" and switch to the other leg.  No need to spend your hard earned
money of those fancy electronal marvels.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru