== Two Chairs No Waiting 229: The eBullet March 2013 ==
http://twochairsnowaiting.com/

It’s time for Two Chairs No Waiting to have a look at “The eBullet.”
What’s “The eBullet” you ask? Well only the  official online
newsletter of The Andy Griffith Show Rerun Watchers Club (TAGSRWC).
Presiding Goober of TAGSRWC, Jim Clark, puts a lot of work into this
wonderful newsletter every other month and keeps Mayberry fans
worldwide informed about the goings on in Mayberry.

We’re thankful to Jim and TAGSRWC for allowing us to share just
portions of The eBullet here on Two Chairs but to get the fulll
experience TAGS fans should sign up to get The eBullet delivered right
to their inbox…..it’s free after all.

(video version)
http://youtu.be/s6dY2fRKBuc

Related Links:

    The eBullet – http://tagsrwc.com/the_ebullet/
    The Andy Griffith Show Rerun Watchers Club on Facebook –
http://www.facebook.com/tagsrwc
    Two Chairs No Waiting 227: Frances Bavier or Not
    Sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting Podcast mailing list
    iMayberry Community – http://imayberrycommunity.com/
    The Mayberry Historical Society – http://www.mayberry.info/
    The Mayberry Channel on YouTube.com –
http://www.youtube.com/user/mayberrycom

Sign up for the Two Chairs E-mail Mailing List
http://www.imayberry.com/mailman/listinfo/twochairspodcast_imayberry.com

Don’t forget to sign up for the Two Chairs No Waiting e-mail mailing
list.  I want to be able to reach out to you if there’s a problem with
the website and the best way to do that is by using a mailing list.
Don’t worry, I won’t be filling your mailbox with e-mail but I would
like to have a way to say “hey” if the need arises.

Contact Info

Don’t forget to leave comments or ask questions on the
TwoChairsNoWaiting.com website or using the contact information given
in the podcast. We’d love to have you be a part of our next feedback
episode. Call the Two Chairs No Waiting Hot-line at (888) 684-8415 and
leave a voice mail to be part of the show.