We're under a month now until our 3rd Annual festival in Westminster, SC.
Things are really coming together for what looks like our biggest event yet.
We had in excess of 12,000 visitor last year.
A quick reminder; if you're planning on attending the Artist's "Meet 'n Greet"
& the "Salute to Elvis Dinner Show" on Friday night, April 26, I'd highly
recommend you order your tickets now as there's only 100 seats available.  I
wouldn't want you to come to town on the 26th only to find the dinner is sold
out.  You can buy them on-line @ itickets
http://www.itickets.com/events/304438.html

Looking forward to seeing all our Mayberry friends next month!

Carolina Tom
www.jneg.org
Like us on Facebook