>...if more than 1 person came in after Barney triggered the camera the camera
>would not work!

I don't know about your camera but my Graflex press camera would create
multiple images, or as we in the photography world call it "Double exposure" or
"Triple exposure" as in the case of an Elton John photo I took at a concert. I
was so excited I forgot to advance the film and ended up with three EJ's across
the stage in various poses, various cloaks of clothing and various sunglasses,
not to mention his 12 inch high heels.

Harriet, the chicken thief, hiding out in Kelsey's Woods, USA

......"Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar is good for your teeth"..."That's an
old wives tale"...."Johnny Paul ain't married"........