The other day I asked a question to see if anyone else had seen any tattoos on
any Mayberry characters.  I am not sure if anyone has or has not seen any since
there were no replies.  But the one show I did see one in was when Andy tried
to put the "Hunter" ( Ellie Walker ) on the scent of other game.  I can't
remember the characters name at the moment but he was the one who flexed his
muscles.  Best I can tell, he had one on his forearm.  I know Gomer was wanting
one before he joined the Marines.  But personally this has struck a cord in my
corner of the world.  There has been a tattoo parlor open up about a mile or so
down the road.  Thought about rounding up a posse but kinda hated to go that
far....just yet.

Steve
Cullman, Alabama