It's fun to try to spot continuity errors while watching TAGS. This topic came
up recently on Allan's podcast. Probably the most famous one is when Barney's
hair goes from being neatly combed to messed up and back again while trying to
recite the Preamble. Too bad they didn't have Schoolhouse Rock back then -- but
I digress.

My favorite one, though, is one that I don't recall anyone ever mentioning
before (unless maybe I did, years and years ago). Rather than just tell you
what it is, let's make a game out of it. It happens during the first five
minutes of "Aunt Bee the Warden" and here's a hint, it has to do with police
equipment. Put in your DVD (season two) or find the episode on Netflix and see
if you can spot what I'm talking about. If no one gets it I'll give the answer
in a couple of days.

Paul Mulik