I do not own copies of all the episodes,but I now have access to the next
best thing.I subscribed recently to Netflix.I can now watch any TAGS episode
my little heart desires.

It is a delight to watch an episode in its entirety.I would get so infuriated
when the tv network kept snipping away to make airtime for more commercials.
I am now viewing little parts that I had forgotten were there.

Dewey in NC

I got invited to a party and was told to dress to kill.Apparently  a
turban,beard and
a backpack wasn't what they had in mind.