> Trivia: name the 3 things that were said to be FREE in Mayberry.
> 2 were said by 1 person and the third by a second person.
Maybe phone calls? I know that's more than one. Mr. Tucker was expecting his
one free phone call even though Andy didn't arrest him for taking Gomer's truck
saying "You can make all the phone calls you want. But it won't do you any
good. You see the Mendelbright sisters...,." And we know why, huh?
 I wonder what causes that.
Harriet, the chicken thief, hiding out in Kelsey's Woods, USA
......"Johnny Paul Jason says chewing tar is good for your teeth"..."That's an
old wives tale"...."Johnny Paul ain't married"........