At work, I supervise a dozen or so fine young folks in their early 20s.
Yesterday's weekly meeting was a treat for me, when they spent several
minutes unknowingly re-enacting the "looks spidery to me" scene from Sermon
for Today.  They were going on about how many spiders probably live "under
there" and how a particular fella just needed to go ahead and get under
there.  Then they launched into a discussion of spider bites! It was all I
could do not to refer to the show, but I'm sure they would have no idea
what I was talking about. They already think I'm an old lady : )