I don't know how this topic relates to the Andy Griffith show but I feel I must address it. The topic is copied and pasted in the middle of this text. My commentary follows
"

(" Ken,

You don't have to post this and maybe you better not, just thought you'd
find it interesting and will only increase your faith. Like it did mine.
That's a good thing right?

Earlier this year I started studying Leviticus in a group with an orthodox
rabbi. He claimed there was no such thing as a white lie.

Ok I could except that coming from the orthodox Judaism viewpoint. After all
I was raised in NY where there were many conservative Jews around me.

But then when he insisted that God actually caused the holocaust, and not
just allowed it to happen, well that's when I left the group in dismay, and realized why so many Jews had given up that faith. Then I also recalled that
the orthodox Jews are still waiting for their savior, realizing that
orthodox viewpoint.

Did some more review thinking related to what they taught me about Jesus in
Catecism. It all came together once again and firmedup even more my faith,
in Jesus.

Patty+")

I sincerely doubt you were in a conversation with an orthodox Rabbi, it sounds like perhaps some fringe Hasidim, if in fact that is what he said.. Conservative Jews are not Orthodox Jews, there is Hasidim, Ultra Orthodox , Orthodox, Conservative and Reform.

If you wren raised around Jews it sounds like perhaps you saw them but didn't really know any on a personal level. I also am amazed that you state"so many Jews have given up their faith". What is your source for this? What are you statistics for this? Did you know them personally? I also don't understand why you would categorize this under the topic "lying."

I sincerely enjoy this digest but enjoy it for the Andy Griffith show not for religious meanderings.

Again I can not figure out how this relates to the Andy Griffith show but felt I must respond. I will not address it again.

Sincerely
Dolly

Dolly Miller-Brennan
http://brennanartography.com/