Those of you who have children know that they can come up with some of the
darndest questions.  Well, Opie Taylor is no different. Here are just a few
of the questions Opie has been known to ask.

“Why go to the duck pond at night when you can’t see the ducks?”

“Just what can you do with a grown woman?”

“Isn’t peek a boo something you play with babies?”

“Do you want to know how you can have a baby?”

“Why does Barney need another girl?”

“Don’t you believe me Pa?”

“You mean we have to eat those big spiders?”

“Can you make smoke come out of your ears?”

“Horatio who?”

“Pa, did it bleed much?”
Boy, that Opie sure can ask some deep questions, can't he?  How about it
folks, can you think of any other deep questions that Opie asked on TAGS.
I bet if you put on your thinking buckets you can come up with quite a few.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru