I am in Mount Airy going through the auction items and believe we will have
another successful event this Saturday. I hope you are able to stop by and see
everything on Saturday.

I'd like to ask if anyone would be able to bring the following items with them
or purchase in Mount Airy while they are in town.

-  12"-15" basket to make a gift basket with items already donated

-  Four black 8x10 frames for photos

-  We also have posters that are being mounted on foam board and shrink wrapped
at a Mount Airy frameshop. If a few of you would like to cover the cost of a
poster or two, let me know and I can give details about the cost ($10-20) when
I get that in a day or so.

Remember all donations are tax deductible and as always, please let me know in
advance if you are bringing something for the auction. It is always helpful to
make the bid sheet ahead of time.

It's BIG!

Jeff