My apologies for the double post on Wednesday's digest - I don't like to chew
my cabbage twice. I sent out the email a couple times from work and it got
bounced - I think by the firewall at work. Now who would work for a company who
would do that?! Apparently my attempt from home worked too much.

A few of my Mayberry Days highlights...

- New additions to the Andy Griffith Museum with a Goober suit from George
Lindsey, Jr. and an original "Divorce Mountain Style" Script from Maggie
Peterson
- Allan and David's performance anywhere, anytime, but especially at Colonel
Tim's (you're not doing it right!)
- All the tribute artists running around town adding to the fun
- Roland White getting a little emotional at the Proclamation
- The Sunday crowd paying tribute to Emmett Forrest
- Eating a barbecue sandwich (I miss NC style barbecue living in Nashville)
- All of the great donations to this year's silent auction
- Seeing old friends, meeting new friends and having a different nephew come
down with my parents (their 7th MD)
- Being as proud of my ONE correct trivia answer as Pat was of all her correct
answers

Jeff