Yes, Pat Bullins won the Trivia contest again with a score of 14 out of 22.
 Dennis Beale got 13. That is about the lowest score for a winner in many
years!!  The questions are so much harder than they used to be! I just knew
I had one of the right but no, I got it wrong!!! If they would has what
TAGSRWC  meant I might could get that one!!  Almost the same question as last
year...
The bus taking Andy, Opie and Aunt Bee to the airport....what was the
license number? That was last year.
The bus taking Andy, Opie and Aunt Bee to the airport....what time did it
leave? That was this year.
Next year it will be...How many windows were open on the side where they
sat? Woops...I may have just spoiled a trivia question!!
Welford TheCameraNut