We in Hot Springs AR. are blessed to have four episodes per day of  the
beloved AGS.  Tonight was just about my favorite episode.  That adorable Mrs.
Mendelbright was very upset that Barney was cooking in his room on the hot
plate.
She and her new roomer were toasting their upcoming financial merger with
the aged cider that Barney left in his room when she said:" Excuse me, I have
to go get my shatsel."  A few seconds later she corrected herself and said
the adorable word "valoose."
The other episodes were about Andy and Helen buried in the mine cave-in,
Thelma Lou's cousin Mary Grace blind dating with Gomer, and the all "A"
report card mistakenly given to Opie by Miss Crump.  What gems.

Marie Moore Hot Springs AR.