For a minute there, I thought Ken was headed for Canada!

dan

To get to my house take route 6 out of Mayberry and head toward
Pennsylvania.  Continue on through Rhode Island, Vermont, and New York.
Head south through West Virginia, Virginia, Louisiana, and Alabama.  Turn
north at the Piggly Wiggly and head straight to Kansas, Nebraska on through
Minnesota.  When you get to the Missisippi River, head east to Wisconsin
through Hudson, Baldwin,.Menomonie, and into Eau Claire.  Take Clairemont
Avenue to May Street and turn south on May Street to 2906 May Street.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru