Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 13:33:44 -0600From: Marie <jensna...@netscape.net>To:
"wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com" <wbmutbb@wbmutbb.com>Subject: David browningMessage-ID:
<df7a717a-a26f-493d-b8d5-3030c348e...@netscape.net>Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii
So sorry I missed his presentation earlier this week. He was in my hometown of
Opelousas, LA but I was in the hospital and unable to attend. I bet he was
wonderful as in hear he is.
Marie

Thank you Marie.  We really enjoyed our time in Opelousas, LA.  Sorry we missed
you.  There were about 600 senior citizen's in attendance and we had a really
good time.  The Police Chief Perry Gallow was great to work with as was his
entire staff.  Maybe we'll see you again there sometime when you are feeling
better.  I would head back there tomorrow if I knew I could have some of that
great chicken gumbo that was served.
David

David L. Browning
The Mayberry Deputy