I would like to amend my first post regarding the jewelry store in
Mayberry.  While there was a Barclay's jewelry store in Mayberry I am not
sure if that was the one where Andy kissed Helen.  When Helen asked for the
bracelet to be made smaller for her niece, she called the man in the store
Mr. Sterling.  ( very appropriate name for the owner of a jewelry store ).
 I bet he was also a gem of a person too.  So perhaps there are two jewelry
stores in Mayberry or else they were owned by different people int he two
episodes.  What do I know?  I am Swedish and from Wisconsin.
--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru