In "The Lodge," there has always been a camera angle that puzzled me.  When
Andy drives to the filling station to ask Gooberabout who black-balled Howard,
Andy pulls up to the closest pump, which is marked Premium. Goober is standing
at the end of the pump island, beside this pump.  Then he walks around to the
other side of the pump to talk to Andy.  Behind him, the pump now reads
Regular.  The backgrouind of the shot is consistent for shooting back across
the pump island.  All I can figure is that the pump is marked differently on
each side.

dan

---
is active.