Hello all
On several occasions we see  Andy and Barney with jackets on.  But, I do
not remember seeing heavy coats except on the Christmas Show.  I know that
the show was filmed in Los Angeles and it can get pretty nippy there.
Anyone remember if there were occasions where we saw Andy and/or Barney
with a coat heavier than the green jacket?
By the way, stay warm and safe, there is an end to the extreme temps for
awhile.
I wrote Ken yesterday about the weather and he sent me a knock knock joke.
I laughed so hard I had to share it to brighten everyone's day.  I hope Ken
doesn't mind.
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Tennessee