Wow, sure a lot of think about today after all the great posts.

First of all Janet, thanks for the clarification about Frick and Frack.  I
always thought Frick and Frack was a product sold for cleaning kitchen
floors.  No wonder no one had it when I tried to find it in stores.

Paul, for some reason, after reading your great post about cousins, I went
out to our neighborhood Cousins Sub Restaurant and had a great foot long.
 For some reason I had this real craving for a sub.

Gilligan was on Mayberry as Charlene's hubby Dud Wash ( in just one episode
) and of course Skipper was on TAGS as Big Jeff Pruit, the man who taught
me everything I know about picking up women.

And I can't forget poor Horatio.  Now I really don't feel too sorry for
Horatio.  Even though he might be a half wit with a split personality, he
does get into movies for half price.

--
Ken Anderson
The Mayberry Guru