Like Bert Miller, I don't want to be pushy, nor do I want to make a big
moulage, but I would like you to know about this fall's fourth annual "Life
Lessons From Mayberry: It's All There in Black and White." It's a fun,
four-day event with Bible study breakout sessions on favorite B&W TAGS
episodes, great preaching, TAGS music, and more.

While there, you'll also enjoy an orchestra concert playing Mayberry tunes
and a Mayberry Tribute Artist Lunch with Barney and Thelma Lou, Gomer,
Goober, Mayor Pike, Ernest T. Bass, "Darling--Briscoe Darling," Otis
(O-tis-camp-bell . . .) and our own Allan Newsome as Floyd the Barber.

You can also meet the fabulous LeRoy McNees ("Mayberry on Record" and
"Quiet Sam")--a heck of a human being.

Plus, this event immediately precedes Mayberry Days, so you can easily
leave at noon on 9/24 and travel the 2.5 hours to Mt. Airy for Mayberry
Days. Makes for a full week of all things Mayberry.

Here's the skinny:
September 21-24 at Ridgecrest Conference Center, right outside Asheville,
NC

All inclusive price is $295 per person (based on double
occupancy)--includes 3 nights in the campus hotel, 8 meals, and the entire
conference

Come alone, bring a group, or make it a family reunion. But do it. Just do
it! Last year's event was a sell-out, so check it out if you're interested:
www.lifeway.com/mayberry, or email me for more info. Much obliged.

Debbie Whisenant