I used TAGS in a PowerPoint today to teach opinion writing about MY opinion on
the best tv show ever. I had about 5 kids ( second graders) who recognized the
show and 1 kid said she watched every night. Then they had to write about their
favorite show. She even wanted to use TAGS as her favorite show!!! She said she
liked it because it was "old" and in "black and white". I think she just made
an A in writing!!! They loved the WAV files I found at Them Timers are Tricky.
They kept wanting to hear them! I hope I inspired a new generation, but at
least, there are a few potential subscribers to the digest out there!!!

Rebecca Spears/ Lydia ;)