Ken Anderson got the answer to the first question about the Super Bowl as to
the team that the citizens of Mayberry are going to be rooting for.   However
he failed to come up with the answer I have as to the reason they will root for
the Denver Broncos.   I will give you a really big hint that will give the
answer away:

The team colors for the Seattle Seahawks are green and blue.

The team colors for the Denver Broncos are orange and blue.

Orville Hendricks - Mount Pilot Butter and Egg Man.   Even Martha can get the
answer after that big of a hint.