>>>Here are some questions that might "drive" you crazy!  Name 4 different
cars that Andy drove; name 4 different cars that Barney drove and name 3
modes of transportation that Aunt Bee operated.<<<

Let's see--Barney drove the squad car, the car he bought from Mrs. Lesch,
Floyd's car, and Malloy's car (while pulling the trailer behind it).  Aunt Bee
operated her car, an airplane, and a tandem bike.  I'm still working on what
Andy drove.  I can't remember four different cars.  Of course, he drove the
squad car.  I'm thinking he drove Aunt Bee's car to Raleigh that time he met up
with the heavyset, grim, 40-ish lawyer lady.  That would be two.  But right now
I can only think of two other vehicles, and they were pick-up trucks--Goober's
truck and the one he was going to take Aunt Bee in at the end of the very first
episode.

Thelma Lou
(Janet)