Orville Hendricks you brought up that the Taylors had a piano bench one time
and a stool another time. When I read that, I got reminded of the episode with
Aunt Nora and Uncle Ollie. When  they are eating dinner, the boys are sitting
on the piano bench at the table. This feels so real because when I was growing
up, if we had more than four people at the table, we dragged out the piano
bench. It would hold two kids or two skinny adults. I love seeing that episode
as it brings back good memories.

Cheryl
Marietta, GA
(Who can't sleep without her goose down pillow)

Sent from Cheryl's iPhone