I believe Barney spoke Spanish and German. Andy counted in French. The colonel spoke a Native American language. Sam Jones' friend and the friend's family spoke Italian. The gypsies might have spoken a foreign language. The Russian dignitary who stayed at Andy's house spoke Russian. Aunt Bee's restaurant business partners spoke Chinese. Barney's Judo instructor spoke Japanese. The only other one I can think of was Malcolm. He spoke English but it often sounded like a different language!

---
is active.