Has anyone ever addressed what a marvelous actor Ron Howard was at such a
young age?

Thank you for posting this question! I have been a loyal reader of this
digest since the mid 1990's and have NEVER seen anyone address this issue
of Ron Howard's incredible talent at such a young age. Even when I was
about 10 years old I was amazed at his portrayal of Opie. I even asked my
father how do kids get to be actors so young. He said their parents sent
them to acting class. There has to be more to it. It must be the "actor of
the boy." Maybe all the Ron Howard accolades appeared before I became a
member. He is by far my favorite child actor. Could it be because this is
by far my favorite show? Everyone, please have a great weekend.And be safe.

--

Walter "Ted" Kamprad
The Parts Whisperer