"Bird talk" is indeed one of the languages I was thinking of. Then there's also
"magic fish talk," but that's not really a talk, it's more of a gurgle.
Personally, I've never met a fish I'd care to converse with, except perhaps my
pet fish Eric. I chose him out of thousands; I didn't like the others, they
were all too flat.

But there is still one more language spoken in Mayberry that nobody has
mentioned yet, unless I missed the comment somehow, so I will give another
hint: this language is heard in more than ten different TAGS episodes.

Paul Mulik

Sent from my iPhone