The one I think about often is the one Barney tells Opie: Ya see, Opie,it ain't
always the material things that make a person rich. There's love and
friendship. That can make a person rich, too. May not be 100% accurate but my
memory is shot. The comic lines are great also. Mayberry gateway to danger!

Today I was watching The Apartment with Jack Lemmon & Shirley MacLaine. The
visiting minister from "What's Your Hurry" (David Lewis) plays Mr Lemmon's
boss. One of them anyhow. Otis Campbell, (Hal Smith) played a Santa Claus at a
bar where J L was drowning his sorrows. Love seeing Mayberry everywhere, don't
you?
Marie
Sent from my iPad